As part of the further expansion of our team, we are now seeking an experienced Part Time Company Book-keeper to work within our Naas operation on a part time basis.
We desire that you have a strong work ethic reflected in your commitment, an inquisitive mind, along with very strong administrative & communication skills. You must have experience from a similar financial environment.
Key attributes required:
- Qualified in Bookkeeping, or similar accreditation in Finance function
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and payroll applications.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Knowledge of Xero Accounting Software would be desirable, but not essential
- Preferable accounting experience in the motor industry, but not essential
- Strong communication, organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Team player with a high level of self-motivation in a busy working environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills – both written and verbal (English Essential)
- Very strong attention to detail and conscientious approach to work, with problem solving
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Processing of all Purchases Invoices, using the Xero Accounting System
- Reconciliation of monthly supplier statements
- Review of Receivables reports and Implementation of Company’s Credit Control Procedures.
- Assist in the production of a full suite of Monthly Management Accounts and support for the presentation of same to Management
- Bank Reconciliations and Bi-Weekly Payables Payment Processing
- Assist in the Preparations of reports for future projections consisting of; Cashflow, Balance Sheet and P&L
- Assist Management in the reconciliation of Fixed Asset Register, including Additions, Disposals and Monthly Depreciation
- Prepare and File Bi-Monthly VAT Returns using the ROS system
- Process Monthly Payroll via Collsoft (10 Staff) and assist with payroll queries
- Processing of Finance Documentation in relation to Lease/HP Asset Acquisitions
- Ensure the adherence of internal controls
- Other ad-hoc work as required within the Finance area
Expected to be 25 hours per week
Monday - Friday
Salary Basic: €36k - €40k, pro rata, depending on experience.
Start Date – ASAP
Minimum 2+ years experience in a similar role
A very competitive salary is on offer, and 13 days paid holidays.
If you feel you have the drive and ambition to join us as we expand our business, then send your CV today with a short cover letter outlining your experience and telling us why you are a strong candidate for this role. Email: [email protected] today to put yourself on the next step of your career.