Go Rentals is one of Ireland’s premier vehicle Rental & Leasing Companies. Our company, established in 1968, has developed a reputation as leaders within this market dealing with a diverse range of customers, from single day hires by the general public to leading organisations with multi-year fleet leases.
As part of the further expansion of our team, we are now seeking a Part-Time, or Full Time Valeter/Driver to work within our Naas operation.
You may have experience in a similar environment, although this is not compulsory as full training will be provided. What we do desire is a strong work ethic.
Key attributes required:
- A full clean driving license – B class minimum
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal (English Essential)
- Very strong attention to detail and conscientious approach to work
- “Can do” attitude, and a strong ability to multi-task in a busy working environment, on your own or within a team
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Clean and check over vehicles, in preparation of them going on-hire.
- Carry out some driving for vehicle deliveries, customer pick-ups, and fuel refills etc.
- Ensure vehicles are prepared in a timely fashion.
Part-Time, OR Full Time.
FT - 5 days per week, Monday to Friday. 08:30 - 17:30
Or PT - Either mornings or afternoons, we can be flexible!
Salary Basic: €13 per hour gross
Start Date – ASAP
Some motor experience preferred but not essential for application.
If you feel you have the drive and ambition to join us as we expand our business, then send your CV today to [email protected] with a short cover letter outlining your experience, or simply call 087-9677301, and tell us why you are a strong candidate for this role.