Go Rentals are looking to Recruit a New Customer Service Executive role available today
To find out more...read below
Customer Service Executive
Go Rentals is one of Ireland’s premier vehicle Rental & Leasing Companies. Our company, established in 1968, has developed a reputation as leaders within this market dealing with a diverse range of customers, from single day hires by the general public to leading organisations with multi-year fleet leases.
As part of the further expansion of our team, we are now seeking an experienced CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE to work within our Naas operation.
You may have experience in a similar environment, although this is not compulsory as full training will be provided. What we do desire is a strong work ethic reflected in your commitment to customer service, and strong administrative and communication skills.
Key attributes required:
- A full clean driving license – B class minimum
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal (English Essential)
- Very strong attention to detail and conscientious approach to work, with problem solving and organisational skills
- “Can do” attitude, and a strong ability to multi-task in a busy working environment on your own or within a team
- Competent computer and telephone skills essential
- Excellent presentation and high level customer service skills required
The successful candidate will be required to:
- manage incoming bookings via phone and email
- interact with customers face to face and process bookings accordingly
- schedule and monitor vehicle maintenance and logistics
- ensure vehicle preparation is planned in a timely fashion
- process and reconcile payments via cash/card
- assist in the overall business development of the company
Sat- 10:00-12:00 - on rotation.
Salary Basic: €28k-€30k+ Depending on experience.
Start Date – ASAP
Some motor experience preferred but not essential for application
A very competitive salary is on offer along with benefits associated with a very ambitious company including a company phone, annual bonus, 21 days paid holiday and overtime.
If you feel you have the drive and ambition to join us as we expand our business, then send your CV today with a short cover letter outlining your experience and telling us why you are a strong candidate for this role. Email: [email protected] today to put yourself on the next step of your career.
Click here to apply through Indeed.ie