You will require:
- A Full Class B Driver’s Licence. We do NOT accept provisional licences or any licence with endorsements.
- Full Comprehensive Insurance cover for Permanent Transfer and a verification email to be emailed in by your broker/insurance company confirming the following:
- Insurance company contact details
- Policy Number
- Policy is fully comprehensive
- The name of the renter and any other driver is named specifically that they are covered
- The specific vehicle details, registration, make, model, value
- Time and date of start of cover
- Time and date of end of cover
- A valid Debit/Credit card, in your own name. If not in your name, a friend/family members will suffice but he/she will need to be present at time of lease commencement with photo identification, and will need to sign a “Card Payment Authorisation Form”. We are required to debit a deposit off the card which will be fully refunded after the return of the lease vehicle, once there are no subsequent charges, including but not limited to e.g. valeting, fuel, excess mileage, fines, e-flow, parking etc. Cards must remain valid with funds available and in date for duration of lease term.
Deposits generally required are 10% of Retail Price of Vehicle
- We require that a Standing Order be signed and processed at least 2 weeks in advance of leased vehicle collection. We request that each subsequent monthly payment be processed on the 1st of each month, and remains in place for the duration of the lease. We also require that a valid credit/debit card be maintained in funds at all times in case of any subsequent charges including but not limited to e.g. valeting, fuel, excess mileage, fines, e-flow, parking, damage etc.