Go Rentals is one of Ireland’s premier vehicle Rental & Leasing Companies, in the light goods and car sector. Our company, established in 1968, has developed a reputation as leaders within this market, dealing with a diverse range of customers, from single day hires by the general public, to leading organisations with multi-year fleet leases.
As part of the further expansion of our team, we are now seeking a suitable candidate as a DEPARTMENT MANAGER to work within our Naas operation.
It is preferred that you have experience in a similar environment, but this is not essential as full training will be provided. What we do desire is a strong work ethic reflected in your commitment to customer service, maintaining strong team relations while ensuring accurate administrative and communication skills.
Key attributes required:
- A full clean driving license – B class minimum
- 3+ years similar experience required (management and/or motor)
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal (English Essential)
- Very strong attention to detail and conscientious approach to work, with problem solving and organisational skills
- “Can do” attitude, and a strong ability to multi-task in a busy working environment on your own, or managing a team
- Competent computer and telephone skills essential.
- Excellent presentation and high-level customer service skills required.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- manage several personnel within front-counter rentals, and vehicle preparation
- manage bookings via phone, email, or in-person, and administer the process thoroughly
- schedule and monitor vehicle bookings, logistics, and payments
- ensure vehicle preparation is planned in a timely fashion
- oversee fleet utilization and pricing
- run monthly management reports
- ensure strict timelines are adhered to
- assist in the overall business development of the company
- Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30
- Salary Basic: €37,000
- Company phone included
- Start Date – ASAP
- Motor experience preferred but not essential for application
A very competitive salary is on offer along with benefits associated with a very ambitious company including a company phone, annual bonus, 21 days paid holiday and overtime.
If you feel you have the drive and ambition to join us as we expand our business, then send your CV today with a short cover letter outlining your experience and telling us why you are a strong candidate for this role. Email today to put yourself on the next step of your career.